Google Navigation on your wrist. Automatically detects when Google navigation has started and displays the next direction in realtime.
Most recent release should fix the ETA instead of address being reported.
Make sure to double check notification access it may have been switched off in the most recent release.
– Make sure to update your pebble watch app
– Administrative permission was added to allow locking of screen whens tarting/stopping navigation.
Google Navigation on your wrist.
Automatically detects when Google navigation has started and displays the next direction in realtime.
– Menu (Double click back button)
– Color Change
– Alert (Enable/Disable)
– Backlight (Force always on)
– Cancel Navigation
– Start Navigation
– Approaching next turn
– New direction available
– GPS lost
– Pebble connection lost
– Navigation canceled before reaching destination
– Realtime information
– Distance to next turn
– Estimated arrival time
– Total Distance remaining
– Next turn instructions
– Icon representing next direction
– Advanced Features
– Override back to return to previous application
– Flash support to display turn thenreturntopreviousapplication
– Automatically starts Pebble App on Alert to avoid missing important information even if you are in anther PebbleApp.
– Multiple Screens, Click and hold select to switch been bigand detail view.