On-board navigation entails no data transfer or roaming charges, for example, for route calculation or map displays. Regular updates ensure your NAVIGON is always up to date.
*** Scope of function ***
– Onboard map material: only save the road maps on your Smartphone that you really need. That way, you save on memory space and can navigate even when no internet connection is available.
– Intelligent address entry, including voice entry(1): thanks to the first-class, simplified address entry, which can be operated using the keypad or via voice input, you can find your destination even more quickly.
– Precise voice commands, including street names: so that you can concentrate on driving the car.
– The latest traffic reports(1, 2): avoid annoying jams automatically.
– Hazard warnings(1, 2): you can choose to receive alerts of danger spots such as speed traps.
– POI search: find your destination even without entering the address directly – locally, Community-based or using Augmented Reality.
– Real signage and road sign displays: you always have an overview thanks to photo-realistic views of junctions and road signs.
– Dynamic lane assistant: at junctions where the exit is unclear or on motorway exits, be guided into the right lane every time.
– Speed assistant: NAVIGON warns you visually or audibly if you are exceeding the permitted speed limit.
– Optimal route: choose the right option for you, from up to three suggested routes.
– Route planning: plan longer trips with several destinations en route.
– Pedestrian navigation: navigate to your destination on foot too – or use Urban Guidance1,2 if you also want to include public transport.
– Many other in-app purchases possible: 3D maps showing mountains and valleys, and more.