MUVIZ Navbar Music Visualizer PRO
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
Bring your Music Experience to life with Floating Visualization beneath your on-screen Navigation Bar. MUVIZ is a first of its kind app that displays a Music Visualizer beneath your Navbar while you are listening to your favourite music from your favourite apps. NO root required. Don’t have an on-screen Navbar on your phone? no worries, you can still make the app show Visualizer above your Hardware Navigation.
MUVIZ not only enhances your music experience, it also elevates your video experience by showing visualizations over your favourite video apps like Youtube, MX Player, etc., Your lyric video collections are no more a boring set of scrolling texts. You have an option to select from growing set of stock Visualization designs and,
it doesn’t end up there. You can customize every aspect of stock design according to your needs.
Customization includes Colors, Shapes, Size and everything you can imagine. Still not satisfied? Then, you have an option to create your own visualization designs with our Creator Tool bundled in our app. Cool na! Go ahead and enjoy!
- Why Visualization beneath navigation bar gets hidden when certain apps like Spotify and Chrome are
- These apps use their own navigation bar style which cannot be overridden. Use Visualization position as ‘Above
- Navbar’ to enjoy Viz over these apps.
Why Visualization gets hidden when the Keyboard is active?
The Visualization is intentionally made hidden to avoid hindrance while typing.
Why Visualization is not visible on my device with hardware navigation?
To see visualization on device with hardware navigation, select visualization position as ‘Above Navbar’ from app settings.
Why Visualization do not react properly to some of my music apps?
The app visualizes what the music and video player apps provides them. We do noted that some of the apps sends out dummy audio data which in turn comes out as fake visualization. An alert will be shown when an app sends out dummy data.
How to install?
- Save the downloaded .apk on your android phone’s SD card
- Run and install it
- That’s it,Enjoy!
Download: PRO features Unlocked
- Fixes & Improvements.