MobileSheetsPro is the premier sheet music reader for Android tablets. It frees you from having to lug around books and binders, and gives you the ability to access any score in your library in seconds. It also comes with a number of powerful features for musicians including:
– Multiple modes of operation including two pages side-by-side, half page turns, and vertically scrolling pages.
– Hands-free page turns using any bluetooth or usb devices (including two and four pedal models), or through the automatic scrolling feature
– Annotations for marking up music including support for freeform drawing, basic shapes, text and stamps
– A custom audio player for playing audio tracks with your scores. Audio player supports a-b looping and multiple sizes.
– A metronome with multiple display modes and sound effects
– Bookmarks for quick and easy access to sections in scores
– Link points for handling repeats and quickly jumping between pages
– Support for multiple file types including images, PDFs, text files and chord pro files.
– The ability to transpose chords in text and chord pro files.
– Manual and automatic cropping to completely eliminate unnecessary margins
– Support for setlists and collections to efficiently group songs for playback.
– Powerful library management features with a huge list of supported metadata fields, giving you complete control over the data in your library
– A companion application for the PC that makes it a breeze to create and edit songs
Give MobileSheetsPro a try today and experience the freedom of having all your scores just a simple tap away.
NOTE: This application is designed and optimized for 7″ and larger tablets. This application does not include any sheet music – you must provide your own.
The companion app is for your PC and is not included. You can download the companion app here: http://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/companion.html
Instructions for transferring your library from MobileSheets to MobileSheetsPro can be found here: http://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/ms_upgrade_instructions.pdf
If Google Play incorrectly states that your device is incompatible, please try the following steps:
1: Reboot your tablet
2: Go to your tablet Settings->Applications->Google Play and tap Clear Data. Do the same for Google Play Services.
3: Load Google Play and install MobileSheetsPro
4: If the installation still does not work, reboot your tablet and try again
That fixes the problem for most users. Several reboots may be required.
– Fixed bug with uploading to Dropbox and increased the upload speed.
– Fixed issues with adding and reordering songs in a group when using the manual sorting mode in descending sort order
– Fixed issue with Dropbox not allowing access if both the free and paid versions are installed at the same time