Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard MOD APK
SwiftKey Keyboard uses Artificial Intelligence to automatically learn your writing style, including the emoji you love to use (if you use emoji), the words that matter to you and how you like to type.
Upgrade your phone’s keyboard to SwiftKey Keyboard for free – and get more done without fussing over typos. Join over 250 million people worldwide who use SwiftKey Keyboard for hassle-free typing.
That means autocorrect and predictive text that actually works because it adapts to you.
SwiftKey Keyboard caters for all typing tastes – all colors, designs and themes. Support for 150+ languages. Tapping or swipe-to-type. Tons of emoji (smileys, emoticons). No emoji. Or emoji keyboard predictions learned from how you’ve used emoji before.
- Kills your typos
- Type faster with A.I.-powered predictions
- Simply swipe-to-type with SwiftKey Flow
- Autocorrect that actually works
- Always learning your slang, nicknames and phrases
- 80+ colors, designs and themes
- Emoji keyboard – learns and predicts your favorite emoticons
- Bilingual autocorrect across 200+ languages
- Teach the autocorrect your quirks from your online accounts
Find out more about SwiftKey’s key features:
Supports 200+ languages, including:
English (US, UK, AU, CA)
Spanish (ES, LA, US)
Portuguese (PT, BR)
SwiftKey Keyboard requests access to your SMS messages in order to improve word predictions based on what you’ve typed before.
* We’ve fixed an issue that stopped Microsoft SwiftKey from showing emoji variants (e.g. skin-tone, gender) on Android 7 (Nougat) devices.
- We’ve improved your Microsoft SwiftKey keyboard’s handling of Android vibration settings.
-New “iPhone Minimal” theme
The name is simply “SwiftKey”
-Now, the bar has now become the color of the theme, before it was white, in dark themes it was already blinded
-In stock themes, the font is increased
-Removed links to analytics like these
You can now generate memes to share with friends and family! Find it with your emojis, stickers and image creator - coming to some locales later
Introducing Editor with GPT. Correct your grammar, spelling and punctuation in one tap
Fixed a crash when opening clipboard settings with a large number of items
Added user education about SwiftKey's dynamic learning for new users
Fixed a bug with emoji search results being cut off in the results bar