A free, lightweight messenger app which allows you to chat, call, video call with your Facebook friends, send emoticon, videos, images, gift, browse newsfeed, comments, etc… and protect your privacy.
A free, lite Messenger app which allows you to chat, call, video call with your Facebook friends, send emoticon, videos, images, gift, browse newsfeed, comments, etc… and yes, much less permissions.
★ Save your battery and memory ★
– This messenger takes only 4MB storage and 30MB roughly after installing instead of hundred of MB
– Background connections to Facebook server is optimized
– This messenger uses no more than 20MB RAM
– Simplify Facebook layout and Messenger layout
★ Protect you privacy ★
– Login and chat instantly using Facebook account with public profile (we don’t need this but it’s given by default by Facebook)
– This messenger requires only handful of permissions to let you send and receive images downloaded from Facebook
– If your Android version is later than 5, we also request permission accessing camera for video call
★ Very smart and easy to use★
– Small footprint Messenger
– Push notifications from Facebook to make sure that you never miss a message
– This messenger is compatible with older Android version
– Send images, download videos from Facebook
– Video call and voice call with Facebook friends (for Android 5 and later)
– Implemented night mode (other color themes will soon be added)
This app is an alternative messenger and is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. “Facebook” is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.
If you like it, give 5 stars and leave comments, report bugs or suggest us any features.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/faceb0ok.messenger
Follow us on Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/110300112096760431278
**** Notice ***
1.Loosing position on newsfeed: Go to settings and check open post in new tabs
2. Ads. We need to feed our cat You can upgrade or share the app to remove ads.
3: If you cannot upload image, video, files, go to Settings -> select Enable upload by Graph API (There are alot of other things on Settings). Or if it only happens after update, try to uninstall and reinstall it.
4. Sometimes you cannot tag friends: Now you can. You can also to to app settings, then enable tagging workaround
Please help I’ve noticed there are alot of crashses reported. Could you let me know what did you do that make it crashed? The more details, the better. Then I could fix it.
5. Download video, image, file … Go to settings, select open posts in new tabs.
dark (night) mode – there soon be other colors
Fixed receiving notifications of my own messages
Upload files more realiable
Fixed tagging users(enable in settings)
Fixed download videos (enable in settings)
Fixed losing position on newsfeed (enable open posts in new tabs)
Fixed download photos
Please note that if you would like to report bugs, please attach a screenshot or a video.
Thank you very much
● Paid Features Unlocked