Memento Database is an extension and versatile tool that allows users to organize their work efficiently, including storing multiple documents in multiple formats. Users can neatly organize their entire content or promotions, and the app offers many ways to create a complete list.This keeps users’ lives organized and makes it easy to create daily habits.
Extensions for data manipulation
Every user has important data and documents that they want to keep in an easily accessible place, so the Memento database provides the functionality they need. It introduces many separate categories on the home page, giving users the freedom to personalize everything to make the sorting process easier. Any data in any format can be flexibly selected and sorted, and users can set a password for security.
In other words, this application can completely replace the system’s built-in file manager and bring users the freshest feeling of filtering complex data. And later all data can be directly transferred to these internal items, which makes management more convenient. All in all, it introduces some special tools that allow users to make many fascinating discoveries in content and data personalization.
List tasks and goals to complete each day
Users can create a life plan if they want to organize their entire life in a healthy way through daily recurring processes. This allows you to copy or paste all the activities in any order, and even add some important notes to help you remember them. You can also send notifications for incomplete user activities.
Enterprise management for maximum efficiency
Entrepreneurs regularly need to manipulate data in order to understand the state of their companies and markets. But with the Memento Database, it’s easy to track everything, see metrics, and even create critical data to distribute across your team. In other words, application manageability is top notch. Whether personal or business, everything can be easily optimized. Friendly and intuitive interface design
The application not only helps users to manage information and data in multiple formats, but also has an easy-to-use interface with fun graphic design. Everything is neatly organized and users can customize the interface to get the best discovery experience.Also, the user-friendly interface design makes it easy to find and organize files, allowing users to search or Get quick access to any data with the Filter toolset.
Different templates for multiple fields
The Memento database is not limited to personal and business life, but has almost all templates for various fields. Whether for schools, government services, hospitals, statistics, libraries, etc., all are free and carefully designed, showing excellent content organization in each area. Additionally, users can store all their data and sync it with Google Sheets for convenient work on any platform.
Many users have to process large amounts of data at once and need tools that allow them to organize things dynamically. Therefore, the Memento database is the best choice for improving work performance and allows users to easily organize their work no matter what field or concept they belong to.
• New field type – Tree. The Tree field is a set of predefined items with folders that have a hierarchical tree structure.
• Added ability to save library view options (view type, filter, sorting) as a preset and switch between them.
• Added ability to select any folder for automatic backup.
- Pro / Paid features unlocked – no additional key required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Drive Cloud broken;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 213dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed.