Track and map every workout with MapMyFitness+ and get feedback and stats to improve your performance. Discover new workout routes, save and share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new fitness goals with a community of over 40 million athletes. Whether you’re a beginner doing your first workout or a pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
- Voted Best All-Inclusive Fitness App by Live Science.
- Named One of the Best Fitness Apps for Your Wearables by Wareable.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
– Log over 600+ activities with the largest selection of activity types, including: running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga, and more.
– Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked workout, with customizable voice feedback for stats like pace, route, distance, calories, and elevation.
– Connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place.
– Add your running shoes and track mileage with Gear Tracker. Get notified when it’s time for a new pair and avoid injuries.
– Use Routes to find nearby places to workout, save your favorite paths, add new ones, and share them with others.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
– Track your activity with the Android Wear app and view your progress at a glance.
– Let your shoes do the tracking with UA Record Equipped connected shoes that automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyFitness+ app.
– Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Google Fit, Android Wear, Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and more.
– Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
– See what your friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether just getting into fitness, or competing to win—there’s always someone there to motivate you.
– Get social and share your workouts on Facebook and Twitter.
– Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
– Become a premium member for an ad-free experience with special features.
– Reach your fitness goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
– Monitor & analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
– Set a target for your fitness and stay on track with audio coach updates, including pace, distance, duration, calories & more.
– Use Live Tracking to share your real-time workout location and give loved ones peace of mind.
– Access additional premium features on MapMyFitness.com.
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings under ‘Subscriptions’ in the Google Play Store after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyFitness+ is part of the world’s largest digital health & fitness community, Under Armour Connected Fitness, which includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, & MyFitnessPal. These apps were built to empower healthy and active lifestyles with one mission – to make you better.
Join our loyalty program for FREE to start earning points for gearing up & working out. Redeem points for exclusive rewards & get perks like early access to new drops, member-exclusive sweepstakes & MORE. Sign up today! (US only)
Love the app? Leave a review in the Play Store and tell us why!
Have questions or feedback? Please reach out to our support team through the app. Select More > Help > Contact Support.