Magic ViewFinder presents you a precise framing preview for the real camera/lens combination you will be shooting with, right where you stand with your phone/tablet. It simulates the framing of the camera or lens and helps thousands of professionals in filmmaking or photography at the preproduction.
PLEASE READ: this app does not turn your smartphone into an external monitor, but operates as a stand-alone directors viewfinder.
If you have any issues please email us for a quick support: email@example.com
The app is a digital director’s viewfinder — it helps you see the exact field of view for your future shot. Select the camera from the menu and rotate the wheel to select the focal length of the lens.
– Canon FF / APS-C (1DX Mark2, 1DC, 5D Mark IV, 6D, 80D, 760D, etc)
– Canon EOS C100, C300, C500
– Nikon FF / APS-C (D4s, D5, D750. D810, D500, D5600, D3400, D7200, etc)
– 4/3 standard (Panasonic Lumix GH4, GH3, AF100)
– Sony Alpha Alpha a99 II, 7RII, 7II, 7S II, 7R, a77, a6500, a6300, a5100
– Sony FS100 / 700 / F3 / FS7
– Blackmagic Cinema / Pocket / Micro / Production 4K cameras / URSA series
– Helium 8K, Weapon 8K, Scarlet-W, Red Dragon Weapon / Epic / Scarlet / Mysterium-X Epic / Scarlet / Red One
– ARRI Alexa Classic and XT
– Phase One Digital Back (1.3x crop)
– JVC GY-LS300 (super 35mm, super 16mm, MFT)