M3 is an abbreviation of Miraculous Mighty Morse.
Look! This is the Morse code!
• LETTERS ⇄ MORSE – Translate to Morse code from English or etc. Of course reverse are possible.
• 1-BUTTON INPUT SYSTEM – Try to feel overflowing retro sensibilities.
• 1-BIT SOUND – Yep. This app can make 1-bit sound. “dah-di-dit dah dah-di-dit—“.
• REAL TIME TRANSLATE – Why do you need to click every time [TRANSLATE] button for? Finally freed from the painful task.
• Somehow cool.
• Don’t know why, but hot.
• Unknown, but attractive.
# HOW TO USE
• Type letters in the input box to translate.
• Tap the icon at right side of input box. after that, type code in the input box to analyze.
• There are two type of input for Morse code, [1-button] and [3-buttons]. Changeable on settings.
• According to your taste, turn sound, vibration or flash. then, have fun with the Morse code.