LTE Cell Info: Network Status
LTE Cell Info is a great multifunctional tool, which helps you to gather all the information you need to know about your cellular connection. It is a clever way how to get all the details about your current carrier, the connection mode or even detect max. physical cellular speeds in the supported mobile technologies.
• Detect current connected mobile network operator name, country, region.
• Show the carrier identification MCC and MNC codes.
• Detect current cellular connection mode (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA, LTE).
• Detect LTE operation bands supported by your carrier.
CELLULAR CONNECTION INFO
• Detect mobile generations and standards supported by your device (2G, 3G, 4G, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA, LTE, VOLTE).
• Detect device supported GSM, UMTS and LTE operation frequencies and channels with detailed band information.
• Detect max. physical cellular speeds in the supported mobile technologies.
REACH UI FEATURES
• Hamburger menu
• Use the camera icon (upper-right corner) to create and print/send/share a screenshot from the entire page.
• Pull down with your finger to refresh the information.
– removed paywall
– updated phone database
Downloads : Paid content unlocked