THIS APP REQUIRES A ROOTED DEVICE!
May NOT work on some Android 4.4 device due to the ROM’s root issues, such as those using Samsung branded devices. Please test using the lite version first before buying.
Remotely control your Android device using any HTML5 compatible browser.
Install and run this server app on the Android device you want to control, scan the QR code or type in the URL shown and you will be able to instantly control your Android device. This is the ONLY cross-platform browser based remote app available for Android devices, an alternative to Droidmote, Tablet Remote, ShareKM and An2An Keyboard app.
On the mouse page, you can use your computer keyboard/mouse to control your game on your Android device. For easier mouse control, toggle the full screen mouse page by pressing SHIFT button on the mouse page.
– Cross-platform remote, without installing any client app, tested to work on Android, IOS and Computer HTML5 browser.
– Standard Android keypad buttons
– Android media remote buttons
– Mouse pad, page up/down button, adjustable sensitivity and supports multi-touch
– Use mouse pointer or touch circle pointer
– Shortcut to launch app
– Keyboard input, supports unicode character input and using computer keyboard as controller
– 3x different size widgets, with/without QR code
– Can be configured to run at boot
– Support WIFI hotspot and ethernet
– Support multi-client controlling the same device
– build-in help/instructions
Tip: If your device’s screen have turned off due to power saving, you can turn it on by pressing any button on the keypad page.