IMAGinE Measures v3.9.9 [Paid] [Latest]
This powerful application let’s you draw measures and dimensions on a photo. After photos are marked up with measurements, they can be send to anyone, or exported to the media gallery. Remember that a picture is worth a thousand words.
An indispensable tool for construction workers, engineers, architects, carpenters, real estate agents, auction sellers, …
– Use a photo from the media library of your phone or take a new photo with the camera.
– Dimension arrows: 5 types.
– Text boxes to point out details.
– Draw free-hand annotations.
– Metric and imperial units: m, cm, mm, yd, ft, in and ft-in.
– Different colors for arrows, angles and text boxes. Use the color that’s the most visible on the picture or use a specific color for specific purposes.
– Graphical indication of the dimension that will be moved, edited or erased.
– Zoom function to work more precise.
– Custom photo names.
By default, the photos are named for the current date and time. Long-press the photo to pop up the context menu that allows you to rename the photo.
Organize your drawings to folders to keep an overview by project, customer or location.
– Share full size photos with measures and dimensions.
– Share multiple drawings and folders with one click.
Prevent duplicate default drawing names by appending a suffix.