ImageMeter lets you measure dimensions, angles and areas in your photos with ease. No more need to draw a sketchof your apartment or furniture. Simply take a photo and annotate it with the dimensions on your phone or pad.
ImageMeter has the broadest support for Bluetooth laser distance measurement devices. Most devices from Leica, Bosch, CEM, Hilti and TruPulse are supported (see below for full list of devices).
What is also special about ImageMeter is that it enables you to measure within the image long after you took the photo. It often happens that after taking the image, being back at home or in the office, one realizes that some important distances have not been measured. This is no problem anymore with ImageMeter, because it enables you to measure the missing lengths directly from the images, afterwards. Additionally, with this feature, you can also easily measure at places which are too difficult to reach. This works whenever the objects you want to measure are within a plane(even if it is only virtual) and if you can provide a reference rectangle for ImageMeter. ImageMeter will take care of all perspective fore shortening and still measure correctly. You can also have as many measurement planes in one image as you like.
– measurements of lengths, angle, and arbitrarily shapedareas
– metric and imperial units (even formats like 1′ 2 3/4″ aresupported)
– value input with autocompletion
– text annotation with user definable preset texts and automatictext formatting
– export to PNG and JPEG
– sort your images into subfolders and export complete folders asZIP archives
– Bluetooth connectivity to laser distance meters for measuring lengths, areas, and angles.
Supported bluetooth laser distance meters:
– Leica Disto D110, D810, D510 (Android 4.3 with Bluetooth LErequired),
– Leica Disto D3a-BT, D8, A6, D330i,
– Bosch PLR30c, PLR40c, PLR50c, GLM50c, GLM100c,
– Hilti PD-38 (this is the only app that supports thisdevice),
– CEM iLDM-150,
– TruPulse 200 and 360.
This is the pro-version of ImageMeter, with:
– unlimited number of annotations
– no watermarks in your exported images.
– unlimited bluetooth measurements
– measurement value can be shown within the line instead of above it
– distance measurements can be drawn with inverted arrows
– measurement values will be moved to within the image area when possible
– image title can be overlaid on exported image
– faster generation of thumbnails
– added workaround for WhatsApp import bug