HiFy – AirPlay + DLNA for Spotify (no root)
HiFy makes your AirPlay- or DLNA-enabled receiver compatible with Spotify Premium. Enjoy your music on your Airport Express, Freebox, AV-receiver (eg. Denon, Onkyo, Marantz etc.), Xbox, Apple TV, Raspberry Pi (eg. with Kodi) and many more devices.
1. Open HiFy on any device connected to the same network as your AirPlay- or DLNA-enabled receiver
2. HiFy discovers all supported receivers and makes them compatible
3. Select your receiver within Spotify and enjoy your music
• Makes your AirPlay- or DLNA-enabled receiver compatible with Spotify Premium
• No password required
• No “root” required
HiFy is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Spotify. Spotify is the registered trade mark of the Spotify Group.
HiFy does not allow you to circumvent Spotify Premium nor does it store any audio on your Android.
Enjoy your music and please support us if you like this app
This version contains important changes, please update to continue!
– Fixed serious playback-issues introduced by changes in Spotify’s services
– Cover/artwork is working again
– You can now choose how your device is listed within Spotify’s device-selection
and several smaller improvements for a most stable playback.