Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Pro)
The Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder takes mobile sound recording to the next level. Feature-packed and loaded with customization options, and with high-fidelity 44 kHz audio sampling, it’s miles ahead of any standard recording app.
Personal voice notes, group discussions, band practice, concerts, lectures, talks, sermons and so much more
- if you can hear it, the app can record it.
– Capture audio and store as MP3 clips in real-time
– Start, pause and resume recording in a flash with home screen widget
– Customize audio quality with changeable bit rate up to 320 kbps
– Select front or back microphone for better clarity
– Switch recording icon for discretion
– Manage recordings easily—share, sort, rename and delete as you please
– Specify input gain settings for optimum recording in various noise levels
You can send your clips to your computer by Bluetooth, USB cable, SD card, or Wi-Fi Transfer. Share via Skype, WhatsApp, SoundCloud or store online with Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, and many others.
With the Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder you won’t ever have to fuss with your phone to get the best recording quality. Record yourself and practice for a presentation, record song ideas and brainstorming sessions, record anything!
– The app does not record phone conversations.
– Recording quality may depend on the individual device. You can try out the free version first if you are unsure whether your device supports high-quality recordings.
– Widgets are enabled only when the app is installed on the phone’s main storage, not external storage such as an SD card. To use widgets, go to Android Settings → Apps and move the app to the phone.
– Try this recorder, and if for any reason you’re not satisfied, within 2 hours just tap the Refund button to get a full refund directly from Play Store. Or, afterwards, send us an email and we will issue a full refund
– M-B loop playback
– Repeat playback of a recording
– Smoother movement of playback seekbar
– Misc UI fixes