HDR Pro Camera creates well-exposed full-resolution pictures captured with the phone’s camera and from already stored pictures.
Therefore two or three pictures with different exposures are stitched into one HDR image. Various parameters can be contolled such as saturation, brightness, contrast, details, picture alignment and others.
– Create natural looking, well exposed photos.
– Input from camera or photo gallery.
– Enable/disable automatic alignment.
– Full resolution supported (limited by available device RAM).
– Parameters for highlights, shadows, details, edges, saturation, brightness
Note: depending on the picture dimensions a lot of RAM is used for a short time. We recommend to use HDR Pro Camera only on devices with more than 512 MB of RAM.