Guild of Dungeoneering is a unique turn-based RPG with a twist: instead of controlling the hero, you build the dungeon around him. Using cards drawn from your Guild decks, you lay down rooms, monsters, traps and of course loot! Meanwhile your hero is making his own decisions on where to go and what to fight. But will he be strong enough to take on the dungeon’s overlord? In between dungeon runs and card based battles, manage yourGuild building new rooms to attract new classes of adventurer and to expand your decks of cards with more powerful items and events.
Does not require an online connection to play.
• A turn-based RPG card game with a truck ton of personality, unique pen and paper visuals, catchy music and hilarious writing!
• Take control of your fledgling group of heroes and lead them to victory! (after admitting to a few defeats of course)
• Entice, coax and bribe your heroes to clear the dungeons you build by strategically placing rooms, monsters and loot from the cards you are dealt
• Get to know each of your hero’s personality and traits, upgrade your existing heroes, and add new heroes while you try out new strategies to keep from sending them to their doom!
• Manage your guild carefully and spend your hard earned ‘glory’ wisely to level up and unlock more rooms and equipment. Improving your guildmeans you’ll have a better chance at beating the harder dungeons as you progress and take down the ultimate dungeon overlord.
– added links to soundtrack & feedback on home page
– fix freeze during unpacking on Android 6.0+
– traits pop out briefly on battle start (phone layout)
– add text when choosing mime discard card
– some smaller fixes and tweaks