gReader is a simple, fast and intuitive feed/rss reader for Android, featuring beautiful themes, podcast support and full offline support. Read all your rss/feed news in one place, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email.
- Support developers
- Ad-Free version
- Better Widgets
- Better Podcasts features
- Custom Notification
- Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
- The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple, web-based RSS reader with lots of great sharing features.
- RSS Reader: Use gReader without any online services. All data are saved locally.
- Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
- 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Feedly/The Old Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
- Auto synchronization
- User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
- Tablet-Optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
- Themes: Light, Black and Dark, Sepia, Blue, Green
- Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
- Offline Reading: Reading full article content without internet connection
- Mark read on scroll
- Podcast support
- Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech)
- Search Filters: Search and filter keywords, save search results
- Folders / Tags support
- Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, …
- Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
- Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
- Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
- Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
- Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
- Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
- Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
- Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
- HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
- Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences