Google play Store
Google Play is your one-stop shop for all your favorite entertainment. With over 450,000 apps, millions of songs and books, and thousands of movies, Google Play has something for everyone. Before you decide what you want, sample a free music or book, view app ratings, reviews, and screenshots, or watch a movie trailer. Google Play is a more connected, powerful experience.
- Family Sharing And Gifting
- Option To Easily Add NFC-Enabled Credit Cards
- You can now copy changelogs and descriptions.
- New UI
- Use Google LVL protected apps.
- Offline verification
- New lucky patcher patching not needed any more
- Can not download paid apps for free directly
- Disable self updating
- Billing and License Verification to Proxy does not work
- Refund button reworked
- Bug Fixed
There are three methods to install it:
- Using Patched Google Play Store apk
- Using Installer(recommended)
- Using Flashable zip(recommended)
Method 1 : Instructions for Using Google Play Store Patched apk
- Install Latest Lucky Patcher
- Run Lucky Patcher > Menu > Select ‘Patch to Android’
Select √ ‘Signature Verify always True’ and ‘Disable Zip Signature Verify’ > Apply > Yes
- After reboot go to ‘Patch to Android’ and check (Patch applied). If applied exit from Lucky patcher. otherwise do 3rd step again.
- Backup current Google play with Titanium backup if you want to restore original version in case.
- Rename downloaded ‘Google Patched apk and transfer to sd card. For GingerBread users > rename to ‘Vending.apk’ For ICS / Jelly Bean users > rename to ‘PhoneSky.apk’
- Open Root Explorer and copy/replace renamed apk to ‘/system/app/’ folder
- Set permissions rw-r–r– and Reboot
- Done. All Apps on Device with LVL is licensed. (Tested on GoldenDict, PowerAmp and other)
Method 2: Instructions for Using Installer (recommended)
- Install, Run and Reboot
Method 3 : Using Xposed Installer: (For lollipop users as well)
- Install Lucky Patcher
- Install Xposed Installer and Install it from Inside the app
- In Xposed Installer Enable Lucky Patcher Module
- Open Lucky Patcher / Option / Xposed Setting
- Enable All or Which Ever You Prefer
Important Note for XPOSED USERS: No need to patched core.jar and services.jar . Just use Lucky Patcher Module. Lucky Patcher Module is more stable than patching it the manual way.
Family Sharing And Gifting
Option To Easily Add NFC-Enabled Credit Cards
Note : See Also Free Store Mod Latest Apk
Google Play Store v7.5.08M Original
Google Play Store v7.3.07K Patched (Original icon) PS: if you receive the “force close” message when you view “Installed” in “My app”, please clear cache & data for Google Play Store app
Installer for Cracked Google Play Store v7.3.07K
Note: ROOT REQUIRED for patched and installer APKs! Cheers! 🙂