- Pro Gold / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Google Maps Location works;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
Flowx clearly displays important weather information in maps and charts. The maps that users receive are fully touchable and interactive according to their preferences and, in particular, these maps change according to the desired weather phenomenon. At the same time, the graphics show a clear change in the weather for the next few days, which can be observed on the widget.
Weather forecast with illustrated map
If users are looking for an application that can clearly display weather changes, they can use Flowx. Users can find the most popular weather-related stats on this app, with a map on half the screen. At the same time, the map becomes an interactive map displaying weather history, engaging the user and explaining the parameters received.
Easy interaction with maps
One of the interesting things about this map in Flowx is that you can ultimately manipulate it any way you want. You can tap and swipe to move to another area, and of course the weather in each area is completely different. At the same time, weather elements are represented by different colors, each corresponding to a type of phenomenon.
Different types of cards with different information
The user can find the wind direction with his Flowx and many other phenomena displayed on the screen. In particular, users can see a map with a lot of blue to represent waves. Using a map that informs you of each natural phenomenon, users can find suitable locations for the various activities they desire.
Be aware of weather-related data
In addition to maps, graphics representing weather changes over the next few days are also elements that users need to pay attention to. Instead of tracking and comparing parameters, you can view graphs to see the rise and fall of each parameter. Application data can also be observed directly within the application or through widgets that the user sets on the home screen.
Downloads : PRO features Unlocked | Map Radar works
Release 3.406 (18 Sep 2023)
- Flowx released on Apple news.
- Updated some libraries.