FairNote Notepad – an easy to use notepad app that helps to keep all your notes organized and secure across multiple android devices.
Use it to keep notes of any length, draft emails or jot down those brilliant ideas that you often devise. You can easily organize notes using labels, colors and protect sensitive data with encryption and fingerprint authentication.
• Assign labels to note
• Filter notes by labels and categories
• Assign color to note
• Protect notes with encryption(AES256)
• Set reminder for notes
• Pin frequently used notes to the status bar and quickly access them from notification area
• Receive shared texts from other apps
• Add new notes directly from notification area
• Add remove favorites
• Sort notes by created/modified date, alphabetically or color
• Sync notes across devices using Dropbox, Google Drive or storage backup
• Semi-transparent home screen widget
• ’Add new note’ widget shortcut
• Choose primary and accent color for theme
• Text search
• Batch delete notes
• Auto backup
• Reminder for pinned notes
• Dark theme
• Default note color
• Encrypt all notes with a single tap
• Encrypt/decrypt notes using fingerprint authentication
Network access: for cloud backup/restore
Run at startup: to reschedule reminders after reboot
Control vibration: for reminder notification
Install shortcut: to add home screen shortcut after install
Use fingerprint: for encryption/decryption using fingerprint authentication
Write to external storage: for backup and restore from device storage
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is my password stored?
– Your password is not stored anywhere, it is manually obtained from you whenever needed
How does password validation work if the password is not being stored?
– A one-way hash value of the password is stored on the device when you set up the password and it is used for password validation
Can my notes be unlocked/decrypted using this one-way hash value of the password?
– No. The hash value of the password is only used for password validation and not for encryption
I forgot my password, can I recover encrypted/locked notes?
– No. It is not possible to recover encrypted notes without the password
Widget/reminder suddenly stopped working, what do I do?
– You probably moved FairNote to SD card. Android does not support widget/reminder for apps running from SD card. Moving FairNote back to device will solve this, you may need to reboot
• Recurring reminder(pro)
• Sort notes by reminder time
• Bug fix
● Pro features Unlocked