EasyJoin Pro – Decentralized link Patched
Share messages, links, files, folders and notifications easily and securely. Send SMS and manage phone calls from a remote device. Available also for Windows, Linux and macOS. Download at http://easyjoin.net#download.
What makes this app so different from other similar applications:
• You don’t have to login to an external server. You don’t need an Internet connection. You are not tracked.
• Your files and messages are shared between your devices using only your own WiFi network, preserving your data plan and safeguarding your data.
• You do not have the hassle of advertising and your personal data is not available to advertising companies.
• You can share files and folders from all file managers. It’s the app that adapts to your habits and not the other way around.
• You can create your personal WiFi network with one click.
• Native applications for all supported operating systems. You deserve more than just a browser plugin.
Learn more at EasyJoin.net.
There is also a free version without advertising but with some less features. Get the “Essential” version if you can’t afford to buy the “Pro” version. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.easyjoin
tags: Share notifications, File transfer, Chat, Link sharing, Hot spot manager, File Transfer via WiFi, No USB Cables, Privacy, No ads, No tracking, No need for making an account
“This app uses Accessibility services.”
Accessibility services are used to read and share notifications and are not required for Android 4.3 or later.
If you need help with the app contact me at [email protected].
- If the option to run the app at device startup is enabled, it will also automatically start the app when it is updated.
- Fixed an issue related to pinned ej-clips becoming unpinned when the same string was saved again.
- Added locale for Japanese.
- Bug fixes and minor improvements.