This is an Android application to display analogue video signal from a USB EasyCap Device which is connected via OTG to: a smart phone, tablet device or a tv box in NTSC or PAL video format.
ONLY for EasyCap versions with chips: utv007(HTV600) has been supported at this moment.
(We strongly recommend to use chip UTV007(HTV600) to avoid the conflict of usb devices)
Suitable for: car back camera, FPV(SBS google Cardboard support), endoscopy and in home security (intercom connection).
Please be sure that your device supported USB host mode, before you purchase or update this app prepare OTG cable+EasyCap device + active analogue signal for test, if does not work – send us report directly from the main menu of the app and reject the order until we check your report. We cannot refund.
List of devices, which have been tested with this App:
Asus: Nexus 2012,2013, MeMO Pad 7, Fonepad, Asus ZenPad, Asus ME572, ZenPad 8.0 (Z380KL), ZenFone 2 (ZE500CL);
Samsung: Galaxy II, III, Note3, Note4, Note5 (noblelte), S4, S5, S6, S7, Tab S, Tab 2, Tab pro 10.1, Tab 4 (SM-T331), G531F;
LG: G2, G3 (g3), G4 (p1), Nexus 5,5X, G Pad 8.3 LTE, Optimus G Pro, lg-v500;
WP9320A and Newsmy (Car Android box)
Moto: G, G2, X, Nexus 6; Nokia n1; Wexler TAB 7t; Huawei MediaPad; Xiaomi m2s; HM Note 1W; Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8, Tab S8; Oneplus One, Oneplus Two, HTC: Nexus 9, One x, One, E8; Chuwi vi8; Wiko WA; Tclast X10HD; Nexus 6P (angler); with Android 4.x till 6.x
[Specifications and Characteristics]
– You do NOT need root rights or changing Android ROM data.
(You can use normal Android device which is sold on the market)
– Video Resolution depends on video format and EasyCap device: NTSC:[email protected]; PAL:[email protected]
– Sound Restrictions: to be under construction
– Mirror Display (Flip, Horizontal/Vertical)
– Cardboard support (SBS, Lens effect, Vertical stretch))
– Video UDP Streaming
– Parking lines support(Overlay image function)
– Autostart function
– Auto off, when signal bad or missing
– Connecting 2 USB Devices (Switching inputs)
– Time delay – 0,1sec – almost live streaming