DynamicNotifications allows you to receive important notifications when your screen is off. When you miss a call or receive a new email/SMS, the display will discreetly light up to let you know, without needing to unlock the device. Most phones only have a pulsing notification LED that doesn’t actually tell you anything about the incoming notification – with DynamicNotifications, you can immediately decide if something is important enough to act.
* Notifications don’t light up when your phone is in your pocket, purse, or face down to avoid accidental unlocks
* Select which app-notifications you’d like to receive via DynamicNotifications
* Change the appearance of the app (custom foreground/background color/image, show the date near the clock, change the main notification border style, and more)
* “Custom timeout”: Select for how long DynamicNotifications should be shown (Premium feature)
* “Breathing notifications”: Let not yet dismissed notifications reappear after custom intervals (Premium feature)
* “Night mode”: Don’t show notifications at night (Premium feature)
* “Hide additional details”: Hide additional notification details (e.g. SMS text, sender) (Premium feature)
* “Use as lockscreen”: Use the app as a replacement for your stock lockscreen (Premium feature)
* “Auto-wake”: Automatically turn on the screen when you pull the device out of your pocket or pick it up from lying face-down (!) on a table (Premium feature)
* “Custom brightness”: Select how bright the DynamicNotifications screen should be (Premium feature)
* “Edit swipe actions”: Choose the action (e.g. unlock, dismiss, launch camera/custom app) for each swipe direction (Premium feature)
Note: all premium features available.