Drivemode drastically simplifies the way you use your phone while driving with a “no look” interface that allows you to focus on the road while accessing your favorite features on your Android.
You just need to rely on only broad swipes, taps or your voice to control navigation, change songs, contact friends and respond to messages without looking at the screen because as you get used to it, you’ll notice that you just need to rely on our voice narration, bright colors and large animation using your peripheral vision. Drivemode’s automotive grade interface is so safe that various automakers like Honda are talking to us to build Drivemode car.
It offers variety of unique features. Overlay music player on top of navigation. Voice reply to text messages, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp without leaving your favorite app. Change of destination when you receive a message with a street address. Automatic launch and close using Bluetooth paring. Smart prediction and recommendation. “Do not disturb” that ignores all calls and messages but offers auto-reply texting. A lot more.
Drivemode won the grand prize of the Android Application Award, and was featured on TechCrunch, CNET, Lifehacker and many others. It is consistently ranked as a top Android app all over the place.
– Major navigation apps (Google, Waze, HERE Maps and more)
– Major music apps (Pandora, Spotify, Google Play Music, Player.fm, Poweramp and more)
– Major messaging apps (SMS, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp)
– Major voice search (Google Now’s voice feature) from the App launcher
It is popular among anybody who drives regularly, Zipcar / Getaround users, professional drivers at Uber (UberPartner) / Lyft.
Please note that Drivemode requires more permissions than other gaming or utility apps because it acts as an operating system replacement.
Welcome to 4.7.2
– Fix for your Miles not syncing properly across devices
– Fixed “”Play Music at Launch”” not playing properly
– Improved loading times when starting up!
– Answering call interface now works on more phone models!
– Several minor bug and layout fixes!