DocumentScanner is an Android app for document scanning by taking photographs using the device camera.
It has been designed while having a user at university or in a company in mind, for instance a student who is using it to digitize notes or a businessman who is using it for collecting and organizing receipts.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later (it is developed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, and an Asus MeMO Pad).
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* several minor improvements
* notebook review improved
* general purpose export added
* more time stamp variants for notebook and folder name added
* export to Evernote and to OneNote improved
* notebooks board search improved
* filter performance improved
* Russian and Japanese localization added (languages of the largest user proportions after English, German, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, and French, other languages will follow in order of user proportion)
* quick notebooks added