Boating HD + Normal . The world’s most popular marine & lakes app! A favorite among cruisers, sailors, fishermen and divers. Find the same detailed charts as on the best GPS plotters. Download the app, then go to Menu> Shop and select your region to get a 14 day free trial to the overwhelming value of Navionics+.
The world’s most popular marine & lakes app! A favorite among cruisers, sailors, fishermen and divers. Find the same detailed charts as on the best GPS plotters. Download the app, then go to Menu>Shop and select your region to get a 14 day free trial to the over whelming value of Navionics+.
√ Download of the following chart layers that will reside on your device even after expiration:
– NAUTICAL CHART for all essential cartographic reference detail. The most accurate and thorough set of information based on Hydrographic Office data, Notices to Mariners, new publications, our own surveys, and reports from users. It provides port plans, safety depth contours, marine services info, tides & currents, navigation aids and more.
– SONARCHART™: the award-winning 1 ft/ 0,5 m HD bathymetry map that reflects ever-changing conditions. Be part of the community and contribute by uploading your sonar logs to enhance it.
– COMMUNITY EDITS made by users (rocks, wrecks, etc.) and shared for all to benefit.
√ CHART UPDATES: we deliver more than 2,000 updates every day! Take advantage of our updates as frequently as you like.
√ ADVANCED MAP OPTIONS to highlight Shallow Areas, and filter Depth Contours. Includes a Fishing Mode that enables Fishing Range for targeting key fishing areas.
√ NAVIGATION MODULE for advanced route planning with ETA, distance to arrival, heading to WP, fuel consumption and more!
√ DOCK-TO-DOCK AUTOROUTING quickly creates detailed routes even through narrow waterways and channels, based on chart data and navigation aids. POIs are automatically shown nearby your destination.
√ WEATHER & TIDES provides real-time weather data and forecasts. Access daily and hourly forecasts for your favorite locations and get wind, weather buoys, Tides & Currents overlaid on your map.
Buoy data is retrieved from NOAA and can include wind speed, gust and direction as well as air pressure, water temperature, wave height and other relevant marine data.
Note : Download detailed maps by zooming in or from Menu>Download Map. Check navionics.com for coverage.
Navionics+ is a one year subscription. At expiration you can renew with a discount of up to 50%. If you don’t renew, you can still use the charts you previously downloaded, along with several free features:
– Personalize the app by creating a profile with your picture and activities on the water. Go to Menu > Me
– Quickly log into the app via Facebook: join the Navionics Community and team up with millions of boaters!
– Easily check your sonar status on the app. If you have done Plotters Sync with your Raymarine, Lowrance, Simrad and B&G at least once, you can renew your plotter card subscription from here with 1 click! Go to Menu > Device Connected
– Bug fixing and optimizations