BikeComputer Pro you can cycle, do jogging or any gps-based movement using an offline or online OpenStreetMap! Follow your position on the map and experience your driving values like speed, distance, average speed, elevation gain, distance to your home location and a lot of others. You can also create a route, Bike Computer calculates distances and elevations for you before you start your trip!
BikeComputer Pro extends the free version with the following functions:
– new : BikeComputer Pro makes use of the barometric sensor to achieve exact elevation change data (if your devices features it)
– new : different background skins for driving values and customizable track colors
– new: tweet your sessions to twitter or share the GPX file to Dropbox, Mail etc
– filtration of elevation values adjustable : adapt it to your phone
– modify the font size of the offline map as you want
– continue any session, also after reboot/battery change
– rotating map : the map will follow your direction and you will have the upcoming area always in view on top
– plan your route! Touch the map on the points where you want to go and connect them to a route. BikeComputer PRO will calculate the distance, elevation and elevation profile for you and will save the route to follow it while riding
– navigate home! When you explore a new area or are in holidays use this feature to get immediately a route calculated which leads you home
– adjust the GPS sensitivity as you want, which means you can determine in which intervals the GPS values are refreshed
– arrange and setup your session values as you want and the app remembers it
– additional values as number of used satellites, accuracy of the GPS signal and the direction according to the GPS position
– import GPX tracks or POIs and follow the track of a friend on the map or visualize all campings of a certain area (see the example picture) depending on the content of your file.
– BikeComputer Pro of course comes without ads.
Hack : Fully features Offline working with any downloaded maps files in your internal/SD card