Assistive Touch for Android allows you use your phone if you have difficulty touching the screen or if you require an adaptive accessory.
Some new advanced function such as Capture Screenshot, Power popup…only support high software version 5.0 and up.
If your phone does not supported please do not give bad review.
Assistive Touch for Android
– Virtual Home button, easy touch to lock screen and open recent task
– Virtual Volume button, quick touch to change volume and change sound mode
– Virtual Back button
– Easy to open your favorite application
– Go to all setting very quick with a touch
– Gesture Setting for Floating Button (One tap, double tap, long press)
★ Assistive Touch for Android setting include:
– Capture Screenshot (5.0 and up)
– Power popup (5.0 and up)
– Open Notification
– Ring mode (Normal mode, Vibrate mode, Silent mode)
– Screen rotation
– Volume up & down
– Airplane mode
– Flashlight Bright
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
This app uses Accessibility services.
Download: Premium features unlocked