Apps2SD is your personal app manager which brings you a hassle free and very interactive interface to solve this problem by moving/linking all your apps to the SD card. To make the task even easier it comes with an inbuilt partition tool for your SD card.
Apps2SD has evolved from being an app which moves app data to sd card to an all in one app with many cool features. It is one of a kind app.
• Device needs to be rooted and root permission should be granted to Apps2SD
• 2 partitions on external SD card (use inbuilt partition tool to create 2nd partition).
• Busybox(If not available you’ll be asked to download)
• Chainfire SuperSu if you’re on Lollipop or above and want to use Folder Mount and link obb, external data to sd card. Apps2SD works with other Super User management apps as well
• No Ads
• Link apk, odex, dex, lib, and internal data, external data and obb folders of user/system apps to SD card.
• Terminal Emulator
• Folder Mount(Link/Mount folders)
• Broken App cleaner(delete unused files and fix unable to download/install error from play store)
• Hide Apps and Games(Hide apps with password protection)
• Backup/Restore Apps/Games/Sd card
• Advanced Reboot options
• Screen Recorder for Kitkat+ devices
• Task Manager(Free up RAM by killing running processes)
• App Manager(Enable/Disable Services/Activities/Broadcast receivers/Content providers)
• Swap manager: Ram booster(Create/Manage swap partitions/files)
• SD card booster(Boost Internal/External SD card speed)
• SD card speed tester(Test read/write speed of your sd cards)
• Partition tool(Partition the SD card. Create upto 3 partitions on your SD card)
• Hibernate apps(Hibernate user/system apps when screen turns off)
• Script manager(Create/Run custom linux scripts. Create script shortcut in home for easy access)
• Throttle CPU(Throttle your CPU frequency when screen turns off for better battery life)
• Logcat(View/save/share Logcat of your device)
• SDFix(Fix external sd card write permission)