App Volume Control is a smart volume manager, it can easily manage the volume of your applications.
Once set, the application takes care of changing the volume of your applications as soon as they appear.
No more volume settings at each change of application, App Volume Control does it for you !
You can switch between applications / games to another and the volume will be ajusted automatically.
Tired of having to adjust the volume at each change of application?
You would like to automate these settings ?
App Volume Control is make for you !
This app adjust the volume when the foreground app change.
It’s not possible to have a background app and a foreground app with different volumes, this is an Android limitation.
– Creating a rule for each installed application.
– Adjust volumes Music, Ringtone, Alarm ,Notification and System.
– Adjusting the volume when starting applications .
– Adjusting the volume when closing applications
– Adjusting different volumes when Headset/Bluetooth A2DP is connected.
– Ability to set system apps volumes.
– Ability to restore the old volume when the application is closed.
– Ability to notify when a volume is ajusted.
– Ability to delay the volumes settings.
– Prioritize the playback music.
Application without advertising and without limitations.
Supported languages: English, French, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese ,Czech.
Thanks to translators:
Traditional Chinese – iamernie8199
Simplified Chinese – Li Baoshu
Spanish – Isaac Silva, Walter Rodriguez
Portuguese – Gabriel Carvalho
Czech – Martin Litvík
Greek – Rethymno Crete
Web site: http://www.spycorp.org
If you want the application to be translated into your language, contact me.
- FIX: Crash Fix
- NEW FEATURE: New option to adjust notification’s volume
- NEW: App list with tabs
- NEW: Information popups
- NEW FEATURE: Adjusting different volumes when Headset/Bluetooth A2DP is connected.
- NEW FEATURE: Prioritize the playback music. Prioritizing playback music prevent the rules to be applied when listening to music. Adjusting the volume for certain applications can function strangely with this setting