AndroVid is a video editing application that allows users to edit the content of each video using different features instead of using multiple layers. Each feature is easy to use, but users should choose wisely. At the same time, the application allows us to create high-quality videos and convert them to various formats with custom parameters.
Editor with many features
Users should know AndroVid compared to other video editing applications as the application does not use many layers for editing. Therefore, for detailed and precise editing, you need to select specific features. These applications are not as convenient as multiple layers, but they can provide high quality video with basic to advanced features such as trimming, adding effects, text, music, etc.
The first feature worth mentioning is cutting videos. When you select a video to edit, you’ll see a bar with two circular dots that you can manually change the length of. That’s how long the video is, narrowing the bar helps highlight the important parts, then continue cutting and the application will move to the next two options for her.
Trim or remove the selected part. Once you’ve made your decision, the app will do it for you.
Add media to video
A feature that all users of AndroVid will love is adding media to their videos. Every time you edit a video there is a slider to easily adjust the frequency of your media. Additionally, you can find many unique colors that appear in different filters. So the colors in your video will be enhanced without using any other features. You can also easily add photos and music to your videos.
You can easily add specific content to your videos. Of course, you can choose when to show it using the slider below. This means you can add more words with multiple additions and see results after each addition. Besides choosing the music to add, you can also adjust the volume of songs and videos so that they do not interfere with each other.
Easily export and convert videos
If you do a lot of video work and don’t want to use many apps, AndroVid is the tool you need. Videos and products he exports in various formats such as GIF and high quality videos. So it’s suitable for people who like editing without having to search through many supporting apps. However, users should also consider critical timing when adding new media.
Besides exporting the video, the app also allows you to convert the video if you want to send it to another platform. After opening this function, you will be presented with some information and you will have to make the right choice. Important information includes resolution, format, and quality. There are many parameters that this application supports. So you can quickly convert your videos and reuse them in your own way.
- Bug fix release
- No LP or Google Play Modded needed;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Native crashlytics analytics completely;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed.