Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) is the innovative solution for those who just can’t seem to get up on time, even with an alarm clock. This app has been cleverly designed to force you to get out of bed. You set it up by registering a photo of an area or room in your house. Then once the alarm is set, the ONLY way to make it stop ringing is to get out of bed and go take a photo of the registered area.
The World’s Most Annoying Alarm
Dubbed as “the world’s most annoying alarm”, Alarmy has quickly become a favorite mobile app among users. It has been featured in Gizmodo, Cnet, and at Huffington Post, and is currently Number One in its category in 70 countries, including France, Germany, and South Korea.
Works Better Than Other Alarm Clocks
Other creative locations that users have come up with include the ceiling of their room, a nightstand, or the floor. If you’re more serious about really getting up on time, then how about registering the bathroom sink or an item in the kitchen?
■ “World’s Most Annoying Alarm App, featured by Cnet, Gizmodo,Huffington post etc.”
■ #1 in the category in 70 countries, including Germany, France, and South Korea.(Appstore)
■ To turn it off, you have to go to the pictured place and take a photo.
■ “Alarmy” Forces you out of bed
■ How to turn off the alarm ?
– Register a place where you want to turn off the alarm.
– When alarm starts ringing, you will have to go to the registered place and take a picture. e.g.) If bathroom is the registered place, wake up and take a picture of the bathroom.
– good place to register : bathroom sink, front door, shelf, desk, specific object, far from bed
– bad place to register : brightness changes frequently, close to your bed, cealing, floor
– If the currently registered alarm picture is too easy or too difficult to turn off, please register a new place
– Improve Alarm stability
– Add testing framework for supercharged Alarmy
– Fix bugs