AirScreen is the most advanced multiple wireless transmission protocol (AirPlay/Google Cast/Miracast*/DLNA) receiver for Android. It allows you to use the local network connection (Wi-Fi/Ethernet) with your family and friends to experience the new fun of sharing screen, video, audio, photos, and other functions.
Why use AirScreen:
• Multiple wireless transmission protocols: AirScreen supports a variety of wireless transmission protocol AirPlay / Google Cast / Miracast* / DLNA , so you do not need any cables wireless display to your screen.
• Compatible with multiple operating systems: iOS 8·9·10·11·12 / macOS / Windows 10 / Android, AirScreen can be compatible with mainstream operating systems, you can experience the fun of different platforms.
• Support for multiple applications: iTunes / YouTube / Safari / Chrome / More, Mean AirScreen can support more excellent client application, which gets more media resources.
• Screen recording: You are not wrong in any moment, AirScreen can record each time you play, you no longer miss any content worthy of collection.
• Encrypted transmission: AirScreen is transmitted over the network when your personal photos and videos (AirPlay) using encrypted transmission, protects your personal privacy is not violated.
• More advantages: Video hardware acceleration (improve the efficiency of 40% shows), high-resolution images (4K), background service mode, set personalization features such as device names.
Official Introduction Video:
AirScreen always on innovation, we want to hear your voice, if you have any comments, questions or concerns, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This feature has been disabled by Google since Android Oreo (8.0).
PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOAD: Android phone/tablets and some Android TV models are NOT fully supported by the current version. There might be some glitches and please report the issues (with your device model and app id of airscreen) to email@example.com. We are doing our best to make AirScreen working on all devices ASAP.