X-plore is dual-pane file manager with tree view, LAN/FTP/Root/Clouds and more
● Dual-pane tree view
● Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Zip, Rar, 7zip, DLNA/UPnP explorer
● Disk Map – see which files consume most space on your disk
● Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box.net, Amazoncloud drive, Mega.co.nz, OneDrive, Webdav, ОБЛАКО.mail.ru,Yandex.disk, MediaFire, SugarSync, Dump Truck, Copy.com,Picasa
● SSH File Transfer (SFTP)
● Music player
● App manager
● WiFi file sharing
● Manage files from a PC web browser
● Favorite folders
● Built-in viewers for images, video, audio, text
● Hex viewer
● Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/nextimages
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types(depending on associated application)
● Multi-selection – always available, yet not disturbing
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share – send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the devicesupports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
*** marked features are paid – they require donation
X-plore allows you to see inside of your Android device. And alsooutside.
This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown atsame time, and common operation such as copying files are done fromone pane to another.
And X-plore shows folder hierarchy in a tree view for clearorientation and fast switching to other location.
You may explore internals of the device, and if you’re poweruser and have your device rooted, you can make changes to systemdata – backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.
If you’re standard user, you may choose to hide internal memoryfrom view and be sure not to mess with system.
You can comfortably see contents of mass memories on your device,or possibly attached USB memory stick.
Simple app manager allows to see, run, copy, share, uninstalland further explore installed applications.
WiFi file sharing
Access files on your Android device from other Android devices overWiFi.
Access from a PC web browser
Manage files on your Android device from your PC.
Access to FTP and FTPS (secure FTP) servers is supported.
Multiple servers may be configured.
X-plore can display shared folders on other computers inLAN.
X-plore can access various web storage “Cloud” servers, andaccess their files.
You need to have account in supported web service, then you canaccess your files stored online through X-plore.
Supported is also SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and Terminal shellemulator.
X-plore contains music player that can play music tracks fromany available location.
Main operations are related to managing files and folders -viewing, copying, moving, deleting, compressing to Zip, extracting,renaming, sharing, and more.
SQLite database viewer
X-plore can show SQLite database files (those with .db extension)as expandable list of tables, each table containing list of rowsand columns with database entries.
Main interaction is done by touch screen, clicking on folders orfiles to open files, or long-click to open context menu whichcontains options which can be done on particular clicked item, ormultiple selected items.
Multi-selection allows to do operation on more files at once. Filescan be selected by clicking check box. It is also possible toselect all files in a folder, or clear selection, by clickingparent folder’s check box.
Opening file may mean to use one of built-in viewer for mostpopular file types: images, audio, video and text.
Or you may configure X-plore to use system application for openingfiles, in which case system-predefined application that can openparticular file is launched.
Archives (currently supported are Zip, Rar and 7zip) aredisplayed as other folders.
Additional interaction is possible by button bar, which isbetween two panes, and is fully configurable.