By using this app, you can see frequency, channel, modem manufacturer, encryption, security,distance to the router, power, name and Mac address of wireless access points around you and show some information about connected devices to your network.
In a word, this app is a Wi-Fi analyzer with extra features.
With the ability to connect with WPS Default Pin Generator (No need to root on android 5 and
later, need root on android 4.4 and earlier)
Other features: Password maker (create strong passwords) , Password recovery (see saved WiFi passwords – requires root), WiFi channel scanner (Currently only the 2.4 GHz frequency band is supported) ,WiFi increased security guideline.
- All Features:
- Connect with WPS Default Pin Generator (At least 5 PINs displayed)
- WiFi analyzer (channel, Distance to the router, router manufacturer, encryption…)
- Connection using passphrase
- Password maker (Create strong passwords)
- Password recovery (See saved WiFi passwords – requires root)
- WiFi channel scanner (Currently only the 2.4 GHz frequency band is supported)
- Show connected devices to your network (Show name, mac, vendor, ip, count)
- WiFi increased security guidelines.
- Connection using WPS needs root on android 4.4 and earlier. no need root on android 5 and later
- If you have trouble in password recovery, install Busybox.
This App Works on Android 4.0.0 And Later.
- Currently increased security guideline only available for TP-Link,D-Link and Zyxel routers.
- Distance to the router is calculated based on a Free-space path loss formula. This number is approximate.
- Connection using WPS doesn’t work at all routers, but Connection using passphrase works fine.
- In-app purchases it’s only for removing ads, The app does not sell anything. All features are available for free.
- Some of the tools of this application (Specially WPS Connection) has been developed for Testing and Educational purposes.
Use it at your own risk. The developer of this app will not accept any responsibility.
* The access point you are connected to , now is recognizable from the rest
* Some changes were made to UX/UI
* Updated OUI database
* Added new Pins
* Solved a few minor problems