ROOT REQUIRED! ROOT REQUIRED to see the password!
– It shows password of all Wifi networks you have connected Wifi only. This is not a hack tool.
– There is no Banner Ads
– You should try to use the standard WiFi Password, IP, DNS app and check that it works on your device first!
Sometimes your friends want to use your home Wi-fi connection but you can have a problem if you forget your own password. This app will help you out in this situation. It can also display the passwords of all Wi-fi profiles on your device.
1. Remember/Display Wi-fi SSID and DHCP Info (IP address, gateway, DNS) of all Wi-Fi networks you will connect to. This is very helpful when your device cannot obtain IP address via DHCP and you have to configure Wi-fi using static IP. Based on this info, you can use Wifi settings to configure the Wi-fi network for your device.
2. Display the connected Wi-fi’s password.
3. List out all Wi-fi profiles on your devices. You can select one or all Wi-fi profiles and share it to everyone via email, SMS, …. You can also copy them to file that is located at /storage/emulated/0/htmt/wifipassword
4. Backup all Wifi profiles to /storage/emulated/0/htmt/wifipassword/wifiprofile.lnz
5. Restore all Wifi profiles from /storage/emulated/0/htmt/wifipassword/wifiprofile.lnz. You can use this wifiprofile.lnz to restore to other device.
* If you have already installed my app and realized that your device has not been rooted yet, please don’t rate 1*. There is the only one way I can retrieve the Wi-fi password info that is I need to have root permission. Thank you for your installation
- Backup all Wifi profiles to /storage/emulated/0/htmt/wifipassword/wifiprofile.lnz
- Restore all Wifi profiles from /storage/emulated/0/htmt/wifipassword/wifiprofile.lnz. You can use this wifiprofile.lnz to restore to other device.