Transform your phone into remote mouse and keyboard, more important it has remote voice input and gesture control functions. WiFi Mouse supports speech-to-text as well as multi-finger trackpad gestures. WiFi Mouse enables you to control your PC, MAC or HTPC effortlessly through a local network connection.
– Mouse curser movement
– left and right click support
– Middle mouse button scroll
– Remote keyboard input
– Speech-to-text input for all languages
– Mouse & keyboard full screen
– Auto-connect on application startup
– Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/ Windows 7 / Mac OSX
– Two finger tap for right click
– Two finger scroll
– Pinch to zoom
– Three finger drag or highlight
– Four finger swipe down to show desktop
– Four finger swipe up to maximise current window
– Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus
– Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click)
1, Support show/hide bottom features panel.
2, Add option for show or don’t show push notifications.
3, Add option for keep screen on or not.
4, Change icon to normal state.
5, Change default theme from Christmas to blue.
6, Remove DLNA features to “Necta DLNA” app