WhatsApp Messenger is a messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to message and call friends and family.
WHY USE WHATSAPP MESSENGER:
• NO ADDITIONAL FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.*
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
• WHATSAPP CALLING: Call your friends and family using WhatsApp for free, even if they’re in another country. WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes.* (Note: you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there’s no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
• Now you can draw or add text and emojis to photos and videos you capture within WhatsApp. You can also pick a brush size or font style by dragging left on the color selector
• In groups, you can now mention specific people by typing the @ symbol
• Group admins can now invite people to join a group by sharing a link. From group info, just tap Add participants > Invite to group via link
• New emoji. And sending a single emoji will now appear larger in chats.
WhatsApp Messenger Extra Features: [All Hidden Features unlocked]
1. [Exclusive] Hide Typing (Privacy)
3. All Hidden Features Unlocked (Stories ,Gif Search , New contacts Ui,etc.)
4. Removed In-App Beta Updater and Memory Dump
5. Extended Expiry Date (App Will Expire On 2nd April ,2017)
6. Disabled Heads-Up Notifications for Lollipop+ Devices
7. Profile Picture Zoom
8. Send unlimited (instead of 10) images/videos simultaneously.
9. Group Subject limit Increased to 35 from 25
10. Media Caption limit Increased to 4000+ Characters
11. Document limit Increased to 120MB
12. Send High quality pictures & videos without compression
13. Share media upto 100 MB size. (73 MB Verified.)
14. Disabled addition of details (date,time & name) while copying multiple messages
15. Hide Archived chats
16. Added More Mute options. (1 Hour and Always)
1. You cannot Disable Hidden Features, They are Enabled By Default Now.
2. WhatsApp disabled the normal status feature if WhatsApp Status is enabled, but it has not been removed!
In fact, you can read normal statuses of your friends in their contact info section.
You can continue to change your status in Settings > Profile.
Note : See Also WhatsApp Fluffy Modded APK