VXG IPTV Player application is based on VXG Player SDK – https://videoexpertsgroup.com/player-sdk/
IMPORTANT ANNOTATION: First, you will need to input channels list (m3u playlist) that you can get from your provider or find a free channels list in the web.
Please, visit F.A.Q. page – http://www.videoexpertsgroup.com/iptvplayer/faq.html
You can place your playlist:
1) On a web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the application
2) On the device storage and select file in the file manager
✔ OTT client
✔ IPTV client
✔ Network Protocols: HLS, MMS, RTMP, RTSP, TS by UDP
✔ Recording of live streams
✔ List view control and thumbnails for live streams
✔ Replay function on HLS streams
✔ HTTPS and encrypted streams support
✔ Digital zoom and picture shifting mode
This application is based on VXG Player SDK.
This SDK supports all major network protocols and multimedia codecs, tested and tuned for all major Android hardware platforms and has over 1M+ users!
Our SDK is designed to help our clients create value with mobile video playback. With our wide range of features and powerful tools you’ll quickly expand your audience, generate revenue, and create more effective digital communications. It has just all you need for your Mobile video playback solution!
Build your own Media Player within hours using our SDK!
VXG Player SDK features :
• Hardware acceleration – a new hardware accelerated decoder for HD video
• Multi-core decoding – support of the multiple processor cores for decoding
• Multi-channel support – simultaneous connection to multiple resources or multiple video decoding
• Video integration with any Activity – based on SurfaceView and can be integrated with any Activity
• Hardware pre and post processing – hardware de-interlacing and various pre and post processing using OpenGL shaders
• Custom and standard notifications – notifies application about connection, disconnection and other events, possibility to add custom event
• Multicast/Unicast UDP stream playback
For more info please refer to http://videoexpertsgroup.com/
Visit our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/videoexpertsgroup
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you meet any problem.
– Based on the new version of VXG Player SDK with new native platform added (arm64-v8a) and improved stability