Record your conversations and easily listen to them again.
Are you looking for a simple application to easily record your conversations and your meetings? Voice Recorder provides the solution through an elegant design and easy-to-use features.
List of its main features:
– Sound recording using the smartphone or tablet microphone
– Several recording quality levels (2 in free mode and 2 more in PRO mode)
– Automatic calibration depending on the ambient sound
– Filtering of silences and adjustment of the detection level
– Choice of an audio gain to boost the mixing
– Ability to pause and resume the current recording
– Integrated playback of your recordings with display of the recording time
– Continuous recording of the time for fast access to specific parts of the recording
– Deletion of recordings from the list
– Entry of a name for each recording
– Optional masking of your recordings in relation to other applications
– Sharing of recordings by email, Gdrive, Dropbox and other applications
– Operation even in standby mode
– Operation in background mode
– Visibility of the application in the notifications screen
– Compatible with all Android Wear watches (notifications of starting, pausing and stopping of recordings, pause and stop commands)
The PRO version (in’app):
– Removes ads
For any problem, please send us an email via the contact address and we will be more than happy to help you.
Description of required permissions:
– Microphone: to record the sound
– External storage: to record the audio files
– Access to the Internet and network state: for the display of the advertising
– Access to the contacts: to associate a recording with a contact
– Bluetooth: to communicate with the Android Wear devices (LG G watch, LG G watch R, Moto 360)
– No audio recording or personal information is stored by Sappalodapps.
– You can adjust the filter level by sliding your finger toward the center or edge of the circle to decrease or increase the filter.
Voice Recorder has free Caller ID. Caller ID will show call information during/after calls – even for contacts that are not in your phone book. Enable, disable or configure Caller ID at any time in the settings menu.