ViPER’s Audio is an audio enhancing software to provide everyone with better audio experiences in various platforms such as smartphones and PCs.
[ v3.5 ]
+ Minor bug fixes from v3.4.
[ v3.4 ]
+ App/Flashable zip added separately.
+ ViPER4Android post-boot script v1.0.
+ Enforcing Override.
+ Low Power Audio Tweaks.
+ MK-Audio Engine v1.0.
+ V4A Memory Injection.
+ HTC Device support.
1. Put the “V4A_MK-Mod_xx.zip” at your device storage.
2. Boot to Custom recovery
3. flash “V4A_MK-Mod_xx.zip”
4. Reboot to System.
* Rooted Android Device with arm / armv7 / arm64 / x86 / x64 CPU architecture and Android version 4.x / 5.x / 6.x.
* Latest BusyBox installed.
* Custom recovery like TWRP / Phillz etc.
v18.104.22.168 update log: 2016-02-01
· Fix a legacy from the first edition of the bug. The bug can cause V4A power consumption increases, bringing background noise, the background often killed and so on.
· Highest sound quality and power-driven one, both.
· Added “AnalogX” sound, the sound for the analog amplifier characteristics Pure Class A amplifier, bringing warm mellow tone.
Cancel support non-NEON CPU’s.