High quality media player supporting USB audioDACs up to 32-bit resolution and any sample rate! Will play anypopular format including wav, flac, mp3 and DSD files. This app isa must have for every HiFi enthusiast, bypassing all audio limitsof Android. Without a USB DAC, the app is still one of the highestquality media players around. Note that you need a USB OTG cable toconnect your DAC, any class compliant USB audio device should work.
• Plays wav/flac/ogg/mp3/DSD/aiff/aac/m4a/ape/cue/etc. files (even24-bit or 32-bit).
• Supports a USB audio DAC connected by a OTG cable (if yourAndroid device supports USB host)
• Plays natively up to 32-bit/384kHz or any other rate/resolutionyour DAC supports by completely bypassing the Android audio system.Other Android players are limited to 16-bit/48kHz, even on Android5.
• DSD-over-PCM support for native DSD playback and DSD-to-PCMconversion if the DAC does not support DSD (.dff/.dsf files)
• Folder playback
• Network playback using Samba shares (should work with Windows andNAS)
• Stream audio from Shoutcast (www.shoutcast.com) and manuallyentered radio stations
• Stream audio directly from Tidal
• Android media database playback with playlists. Play albums orcreate your own play lists from a list of songs
• Gapless playback
• Sample rate conversion (if your DAC doesn’t support the audiofile’s sample rate, it will be converted to a higher sample rate ifavailable or the highest if not available)
• 10-band equalizer (can be turned off)
• No root required, but when your device has root access there is atweak option that could eliminate audio glitching should youexperience it (for example when the screen is off)
• Software and hardware volume control (when applicable)
• Shuffle / repeat