Trinus VR streams video to your Android device, and head tracking data to your PC so that you can play your favourite computer games in a VR enhanced way.
Combining the Android device you already have and a headmount like Google Cardboard (or any other currently available) you can enjoy a Virtual Reality experience similar to that of dedicated systems, at a fraction of the cost.
– Wireless video streaming, allowing complete freedom of movement. Or…
– USB streaming, for improved performance
– Sensor data streaming for headtracking. Currently supporting mouse emulation, FreeTrack/TrackIR VR protocol or use of external tools (opentrack or FreePie)
– Fake 3D (for games not supporting stereoscopic mode)
– Adjustable lens barrel distortion to match your specific headmount lenses
Step 1: On your Android phone download the TrinusVR app.
Step 2: Grab the free TrinusVR PC app: http://trinusvr.com
Step 3: Follow our super simple Setup Guide.
Step 4: Strap on your headset and start playing!
Contrast and Brightness adjustments (requires server update)
Improved network detection (requires server update)