TagMusic You have changed the tags of song, but see no changes in music player. Two songs with same album name creates different albums. Tags of song is inconsistent with music player tag editor.
That is because some tag editor only edits ID3 tags. Tag Music directly makes changes to Android Media Store as well as ID3tags. Media Store is a database where android stores meta data of media files.
Benefits of tagging Media Store are:
* No need to reboot the phone to update tags.
* No need for scanning media.
* Songs with same artist will be merged automatically.
* Updates tags almost instantaneously.
* Edit song title, artist, album, year, track, genre, composer and disc number of songs.
* Edit album, artist and year of albums.
* Insert or update cover art of albums.
* Insert or update cover art of songs.
* Delete songs
* Delete album (without deleting songs).
* Remove album art from songs.
* Remove album art from albums
* Remove all album art from the device.
* Move a song to an existing
* Download album art from online services
* Manage playlist. Delete, add or rename playlist. Remove songs from playlist.
* Manage genres. Delete or rename genres. Remove songs from genre.
* The app also updates ID3 tag of songs internally.
* Light, Dark and AMOLED theme.
* Song list view – Mini and Detail.
– <b>NEW</b> Genre field in album
– <b>NEW</b> Load lyrics from file
– Possible fix for crash on startup on 7.0+ devices
– Fixed song update after tagging in album
– Updated Turkish translations
– Bug fixes and improvements
<b>Rate the app</b> and raise the rating above 4.2. Thanks.