Swift Light Substratum Theme
Lovely light theme for many Google and third-party apps, inspired by Android O and Samsung, for the Substratum theme engine. It fully supports Android 7.0 and 7.1 / Google Pixel / OxygenOS 4 / LineageOS / Samsung S8 / OMS
• Root or not root?: Some ROMs requires root, but some don’t. We can’t list all ROMs here as the list will be too long. You need to look this up yourself.
• Installing / updating theme: The theme is stable to use on ROMs with support for Substratum. The Substratum app on legacy devices is not yet perfectly stable though, and if you run in to problems when installing or updating the theme please try to fix this by clearing Substratum data, followed by a reboot. Don’t forget to grant all prompted permissions when opening the Substratum app the first time. If it’s still not fixed please contact me by email or Telegram for personal assistance. Any issue related to installation or updating is a Substratum app legacy issue, and not a theme issue, so I would appreciate if you don’t tell me about it in the review system but instead reach out to me personally.
• Easy fix for app issues: If an app stops working as it should after you update it from the Play Store, please reapply the overlay + reboot
• IMPORTANT: Beta versions of apps are NOT expected to work and NOT supported. Please do NOT report issues when using betas, if they work it’s good but priority is and will be given to stable versions.
2.2 – Reboot after applying
• Support for Dropbox v72, Gmail v7.11, Google Clock v5.2. Previous versions are not supported!
• Fixed crash in Hangouts when Hangouts Dialer was installed alongside
• Made substratum overlay safer throughout its updates
• Added a new user requested accent
• Size optimization of the whole theme
If you like what we do please leave a rating or review. Thank you all for your patience! Stay tuned for more.