Stellio Player Premium APK A leader among players. The highest quality sound and convenient, aesthetically pleasing interface.
- Stellio is advanced player, with powerful sound, support of themes, big variety of sound settings.
- The main goal in development was to get sound of highest quality. This goal is accomplished by introducing powerful audio engine which controls 12-bands equalizer and big variety of audio effects. The player gives complete freedom for experementations, using it manually or by presets.
- Crossfade makes sound more pleasing — smooth switch from one song to another. Gapless is the opposite, playback of tracks without the smallest gaps between.
In addition to powerful settings, there’re a lot of different useful abilities in the player:
- Lyrics. View lyrics from internet with offline access after.
- Choose a cover. Use convenien search of covers from internet or trust it to the player.
- Edit tags. Put names in order with help of the handy tag editor.
- Music categories. Play music by Albums, Artists, Genres or Folders.
- A lot of audio formats. In addition to popular audio formats, FLAC, MP3, CUE, APE, M4A and others are supported.
- Android Wear support. Control music from your watches, pick a track, all without taking a phone out of a pocket!
- The best sound. Playback of music in high resolution.
- Sleep timer. Set sleep timer for certain amount of tracks or minutes.
- Huge amount of settings, like list animation or lock screen
- Widgets and notifications. Change appearance of widgets and notifications.
- Convenient control. Switch track with help of a headset, shake the phone or by volume buttons.
- Premium activated
- Removed extra files
- Debugging code removed
- Thoroughly blocked sending analytics
- Unlocked paid topics
- The application is untied from Google services
- Log in to VKontakte is available without a plugin
If an error occurs while logging into your account, try logging in again.
If audio recordings do not work, then you know, it’s not the modification that is to blame, VKontakte is to blame.