Snap Camera HDR lets you take pictures and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really need.
Snap Camera HDR interface is based on the camera included in Android 4.4 (kitkat) on the Nexus 5 but with many extra features.
Snap Camera HDR has a simple, powerful user interface featuring:
- Touch to focus
- Pinch to zoom
- Swipe to review
- Long press to adjust photo settings with the photo controller.
The photo controller includes settings for:
- Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
- Silent Shutter
- Burst Mode
- Self Timer
- Stable Shot
- Panorama mode
- Flash mode
- Grid lines
- Fast picture mode
- Additional Settings
– Better 5 frame lowlight algorithm
– Real-time HDR for some Samsung phones
– Fix geolocation for some types of photo
– Chinese translation.
Languages: English, Russian. Optimized graphics / Zipalign.
The name after the installation “Camera“.
Icon Google’s camera. Icon gallery left of Snap.
For screens xhdpi above.
Download & Links