Samsung TV Remote and DLNA Server. More than 1,000,000 Downloads! The best Samsung TV remote control app for Android.
Samsung Smart TV WiFi Remote is the best Remote Control application that allows you to turn your Android device into remote controller and even more. It acts as a Samsung TV remote.
Connect your phone and your Samsung TV to the same network and enjoy the several predefined remote controller key layouts, multiple themes and the home screen widget support.
Enjoy the MediaShare feature of the application and share your multimedia content from your smart phone to your uPNP / DLNA capable device (including TV, Blu Ray player, etc.) using the built-in DLNA Server of the remote.
The SmartNotify feature allows you to receive on screen notifications on your Samsung TV when you got have an incomming call or sms. If the callers or the sms sender’s phone number exists in your contacts list, the application will display not only the number but the name of the contact as well. (Note that you can turn on / off the SmartNotify function whenever you want).
MediaShare with DLNA/uPNP
The MediaShare feature of the application lets you to stream videos, music and photos directly from your smart phone to your DLNA capable device.
You can choose what content to share and you can decide to share only the videos / music / pictures stored on your phone’s SD card.
You can also view the DLNA shared folders and files from your network. You can view the shared image and video files and play audio files. Note that the supported formats are equivalent with the supported media formats by your phone.
How to use
Make sure that both your phone and your TV is connected to the same network and the Wireless Remote Control / Network Remote Control options are enabled on your TV.
Supported Samsung SmartTVs
Currently only the following Samsung Smart TV models are supported by the application:
– Samsung TVs released in 2010 having model number greater or equal to LCD C650, LED C6500, PDP 6500
– Samsung TVs released in 2011 having model number greater or equal to LCD D550, LED D5500, PDP 5500
– If you didn’t completed / refused the paring process on the TV, you can still enable the remote. On Samsung TVs, just open the [Menu]→[Settings]→[Wireless Controller] and remove the Smart TV WiFi Remote item. When you restart the application, the TV will prompt again for the pairing process.
– If your TV model is supported, and you accepted the pairing on the TV, and the remote still not working, you can try to unplug the network cable / wireless adapter from the TV, restart the TV and plug-in the cable / adapter again.
– If you don’t see your TV on the device selector screen, and your TV is supported, you can re-run / refresh the devices displayed on the screen.
1 Million Anniversary Design 2.0